Open Source RIS/PACS Services
Thank you for your interest in Oso Healthcare. We are pleased to offer software support, implementation, training and customization services for Open Source RIS/PACS products. Our vast experience in the RIS/PACS industry allows us to provide innovative services and solutions for customers looking to deploy RIS/PACS software in their environments. Please click on the tab below to learn more about our offerings.
- Workstation is a feature rich, easy to use, open source DICOM image viewer and optional RIS client (if RIS server is implemented). Click here for a complete list of features.
- Image Server is web-based, easy to administer, open source PACS archive server software that can be easily scaled from simple single server deployments to complex multi-server, load balanced, redundant enterprise deployments. Click here for a complete list of features.
- RIS Server is a standards-based, IHE compliant, advanced open source Radiology Information System that is tightly integrated with Workstation to offer a true RIS-centric workflow. Additionally, the RIS Server can be integrated with external billing, scheduling, electronic order entry, PACS, etc. systems to offer advanced RIS functionality with existing investments. Click here for a complete list of features.
Please note that an Open Source RIS/PACS by ClearCanvas software is available for download from the ClearCanvas homepage. To get started, please visit www.clearcanvas.ca, register for an account to download* the software that best suits your needs and return to Oso Healthcare for further services.
Recognizing that most organizations require more assistance and support than a standard open source model can provide, Oso Healthcare provides customers with industry leading software support services at affordable prices. Oso Healthcare is pleased to introduce a new approach to RIS/PACS technical support: OsoCare Remote.
OsoCare Remote features:
- No upfront maintenance costs
- No annual commitments
- No software licensing fees
- No ticket expiration
- UNLIMITED software installations
OsoCare Remote packages are based on a per ticket billing price(starting from $150/ticket) which means one support issue, one affordable charge. That Simple !!!
You have downloaded Open Source RIS/PACS software products, but you need help to install and configure the software to run in your environment. Oso Healthcare is pleased to offer customers with worry free implementation services at affordable prices via our OsoConsult service. Whether onsite or remote, the OsoConsult team will work with your resources to design and implement a software deployment within your budget and functional requirements.
Our implementation experts can help with:
- Procuring required hardware
- Installing software on desired hardware
- Configuring all settings on software
- Customizing rules to suite your environment
With RIS/PACS implementation starting from $150/hour, Oso Healthcare can help you implement your solution at an affordable price.Click here to contact OsoConsult for further details or to request a quote for implementation services
- Workstation web eLearning session (click here for demo)
- Image Server Onsite ’bootcamp’ training
- RIS Onsite ’bootcamp’ training
Our team has years of practical experience in RIS/PACS environments and our software training service has been designed to provide users with practical, hands-on real life scenarios to help them start using RIS/PACS software as quickly as possible.
Because Open Source products leverage an open development framework, certain features in the software can be customized to suite the specific needs of a customer. Additional software features, called plugins, can be developed to augment existing features and thus provide a truly custom tailored product for your organization.
For example, a cardiology practice may require specific image viewer tools applicable to a cardiology workflow. Oso Healthcare can develop cardiac tool plugins for Workstations that will provide users with the desired functionality.
The true power of leveraging an open source RIS/PACS software is the ability to adapt the products to specific customer requirements.Click here to contact Oso Healthcare and request a quote for customization services
Thank you for your interest in Oso Healthcare.